Tuesday, October 27, 2009

She lives in a fairy tale, somwhere too far for us to find.

I'm a self proclaimed procrastinator. I don't want do do anything ever, really. I'm supposed to be doing stuff right now that I don't want to do, so I procrastinate by listening to Paramore and writing this very blog right here. I've even taken to smoking more tonight than I usually do when I am at home.

My day at work was short and sweet, just as I wish most days were. My best friend came in several times, her boyfriend working the same shift as I. I new that I should have just come home after I ran my badge through it's slot, allowing me to stop being paid, as if I could consider myself paid for my efforts. Instead, I sat in the smoke room and lit one of my hand rolled cigarettes that my boyfriend made for me this morning as a sweet gesture. I smoked one cigarette and sat with my best friend's boyfriend as he was on his break. I then made my way towards the jewelery counter to find her and hung with her for a few minutes, then headed home to see the love of my life. He had cooked dinner and was in the shower before I had even gotten home. I plated up my dinner and was on the computer before he made it out of the bathroom. I then let him have it, seeing a little bit of agitation in his eyes that he didn't have his laptop. I finished my dinner and sat with him in an awkward silence for a little while.

He then told me my three things that I have to get done before he gets home in the morning: 1) Move the bags of stuff from my trunk into the room with the boxes. 2) Put the dishes he washed up. 3) Clean off the table and wipe it down with a sponge.

They may all seem like an easy thing to do, but I just really don't want to do it. Out of respect and love for my boyfriend, however, I will do my tasks. In a few more minutes.

I'm enjoying this whole "blogging" thing. I also like the fact that none of my friends know that I have one of these, so they don't have to read this and I can, therefore, actually talk about stuff. I have a lot of friends who don't like each other, so I am constantly having to think about what I say and what I talk about, in hopes that nobody gets offended.

There are times that I've wished that I was back in school, before I had to pay rent, bills, put gas in my car. There was a time when my money was my money, and I never touched it except for expenses that I absolutely had to pay for. I do not miss school itself, however. I hated my high school. I just didn't quite understand what the point was of ridiculing everyone because maybe they liked one thing that you didn't. I mean, I went to a Christian school. It has become more apparent to me over the years that there are more hypocrites in Christian schools and in churches than there are in public school.

I believe that I have rambled enough for one night. It's 2:32 am and I need to get this stuff done, smoke one more cigarette, and then go to bed. I'm tired of this day now.

Until tomorrow,

Bri

You don't have to believe me, but the way I- way I see it,
Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back and break it- break it off.
Next time you point a finger,
I'll point you to the mirror.



4 comments:

  1. I am now following you. Please check out my blog. You blog was a great read

    http://warriormomwife25.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a random question... do you not want to do chores/stuff when you get home because you really dont want to?Or is it because you are given a list with a time frame(something parents do) from your boyfriend?

    I'll follow you, now heresmy link I'm just a newbie to this site http://elle082.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer your question, I don't mind doing things around the house, really I don't. I just didn't feel like doing it last night. However, my boyfriend is very smart and knows me very well and knows that if he doesn't give me a time frame, I won't do it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I like your blog! You are naturally yourself! When I started my blog I told everyone maybe I shouldn't have done this! Anyway, please view mine regarding my life, holistic modalities & skin care.

    ReplyDelete