Anyways, I guess I should introduce myself.
My name is Britany, but I go by Bri.
As I said, I'm almost 21.
I live with my boyfriend, Jason, who is 34.
He makes me happier than anyone ever could.
I live in Greenville, TX in a house with him.
My parents may not approve very much of our relationship, but I don't care. they don't know how he and I feel about each other. Most people don't.
I have a cat named Munchkin that I can't stand. That would be my boyfriend's cat.
I work at Wal-Mart as a cashier. I've been trying to find a receptionist job, but there's just nothing out there with this economy, and it's making everything hard. I'm getting so tired of being at that store, but there's only so much that one can do.
I'm originally from Garland, TX. I lived there until I was 11, then I moved to Plano until I was 18. When I was 18, I ran away from my grandmother to the farthest place imaginable: New York City. I lived there for exactly a year until I moved to Greenville with Jason. I met him up there. I worked with him for a few brief weeks before he and I quickly became best friends.
A lot of stuff went down involving my roommate and him and I -a love triangle, I suppose. He realized that I was the one for him and not her, and he came to me one morning and caught me off guard by kissing me. We've been together ever since. Our two year anniversary is coming up on December 11th of this year.
Enough sappiness about him, it's time for bed. Just wanted to blog just a few seconds to get my introductory one out. Have a nice night, and y'all stay safe.
So one day he found her crying, curled up on the dirty ground. Her prince finally came to save her, and the rest you can figure out. - Paramore
If it's not real, you can't hold it in your hand, you can't feel it with your heart. I won't believe it. Well, if it's true, you can see it with your eyes or even in the dark, and that's where I want to be. - Paramore

No comments:
Post a Comment